Pour Your Art Out- Acrylic Pour Painting
Pour your ART out…an Acrylic Pour Painting Workshop ft. Neerja Trehan
Acrylic pouring is all the rage and is probably the most fascinating thing to watch and to do. It is unpredictable yet incredibly beautiful when finished, mesmerizing and therapeutic to try. Although it looks easy- no brush strokes or palette knives, human figures or trees here, it requires an attention to detail, and a knowledge of your paint mediums and how they will blend. That is why we have our master artist Neerja to guide us through.
Come and enjoy this experience in The Studio- where you can try this technique without worrying about the mess, the stress and the supplies. We bring everything for a great night out exploring this technique.
You will learn:
- Neerja’s tips and tricks for planning out the pouring
- how to mix colours and make them work together on the canvas
You will walk away with:
- two beautiful 10x10 canvas *please note there may be a 1 day drying time so you may have to pick up your canvas on another day if it does not dry on time.
- no mess, no stress and some serious art therapy
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the $65 Ticket Price:
- 2 hr Painting Tutorial on two 10X10” canvas
- All painting supplies needed for use in studio
- Light refreshments and snacks. Please email us for any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink. As this is a special technique workshop, the class will start on time to accommodate the full sessions worth of work.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.