First Winter is Coming
The Studio Paint Bar
We’re watching all the Game of Thrones trailers and cannot wait till wait, when? July 2019… oh. em. gee.
SOOOO we can only paint out our frustrations by remembering those fantastical lands of Westeros and the impending battles that are piquing our imagination.
Here is quite a scene- inspired by some of the starkness of the north and the Godswood. Come and learn the beauty of painting clouds, and of silhouettes with touches of light. Learn how to draw a craggy tree just in time for the spookiest of holidays. And add whatever colour of leaves to this you like. We were feeling the red and orange, but we can just imagine the purples and blues, greens and yellows, or whatever tickles your imagination.
No artistic experience is necessary. Our expert artist will walk you through all the steps you need to paint this scene.
Paint Party Details:
You will learn:
- basic beginner’s instructions to using acrylic paints
- how to mix colours
- How to use all the different brush types
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the $45 Ticket Price:
- 2 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed for use in studio
- 3 appetizers. Please email us for any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.