Feb.9.19 Vive la France!
The Studio Paint Bar
An exuberant Parisian Paint Party!
Paris has that certain je ne sais quoi. A quality that lets you see the colours of love, or taste the delicate notes in the wines, or the romance in the simple ingredients in the food. Or the different layers of their pastries. Or the Brûlée in their creme.
Come and experience all the colour and explosion of life and love that is Paris. Painted in the style of Leonid Afremov, one of our favourite palette knife painters, we make his beautiful and colourful work accessible to you in an easy step-by-step workshop. Don’t worry, that Eiffel Tower is totally doable.
No artistic experience is necessary. Our expert artist will walk you through all the steps you need to paint work of art that is so frame worthy, your friends will be all jealous that they do not have one for themselves.
Paint Party Details:
You will learn:
- basic beginner’s instructions to using acrylic paints
- how to mix colours and how to drip colours
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the $45 Ticket Price:
- 2.5 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed for use in studio
- 3 gourmet appetizers. Please email us for any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.