First I love you, Birch!
The Studio Paint Bar
Come paint your own masterpiece just in time for fall, all while partying the night away!
We all need a forest bath sometimes, especially in today’s life full of overstimulation and technological distractions. And here is one with that is bursting forth with the most beautiful palette of fall’s magnificent colours.
Did you know, the name birch is presumed to mean “to shine”? Yep, that is straight from Wikipedia. And shine is exactly what these trees do against the rich foliage of this enchanting forest scene.
Birch trees are so stunning, in nature and in paintings, that we see many artist just obsessed with painting these natural boreal wonders. Now you can come and paint your own birches baby, its NBD (No Big Deal), as an expert instructor will walk you through each exciting step.
Paint Party Details:
You will learn:
- basic beginner’s instructions to using acrylic paints
- how to mix colours
- an introduction to using different brushes to produce different
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the Ticket Price:
- 2 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed including aprons, paint, easels and brushes for use for your time in studio
- 3 delectable appetizers
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.