Mar.15.19 The Studio Love Series: A Venetian Street Scene
The Studio Paint Bar
In Our Street Scene Series with Master Artist Aisling, we are exploring iconic street scenes around the world. This is because at the Studio, we love to travel and bring the world to you.
Here, we explore a typical street scene in the city where there are, well...no streets! But canals galore. Sit in this gondola with your plus 1 and watch as the beautiful colours of Venice pop into view around you. Take in the sounds of the gondolier as you paint the beautiful boat going under the famous pedestrian bridges that abound in this magical and romantic town.
For this exercise, you may even put your canvasses together to paint 1 large couples scene. As the instructor at the beginning of the class to help guide you through this.
You will learn:
- basic beginner’s instructions to using acrylic paints
- how to mix colours
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the $45 Ticket Price:
- 2.5 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed for use in studio
- Gourmet Appetizers. Please email us for any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, mixed drinks, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.
Please visit the FAQ section on our website for our cancellation policy.