Live Music and Paint Night
The Studio Paint Bar
Come and paint to the expert ambient beats of international Music Producer Paul Kwitek.
Reserve your session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Freestylin’ night all about? It is when you walk in to our Studio, pick up a blank canvas of your choice and create whatever you can dream up or are inspired by. You can paint a landscape, a portrait, a monster, a unicorn, whatever you like. Enjoy drinks from our bar while you explore your painterly side.
No artistic experience is required- there is always an artist around to help you with translating your vision to your canvas. Come and see what your neighbour spontaneously creates.
Freestyle Night Details:
- Come in and paint or just enjoy a glass of wine/beer and hang out in our lounge. Free colouring and sketching with purchase at bar.
- purchase your preference of canvas size- $25 Small Square- 14"X14", $32 Regular Size- 16"X 20", $42 Large Size 18"x 24. More sizes are coming soon!
- Canvas purchase comes with access to all materials you need to paint and create in the Studio
- Plenty of inspiration paintings and ideas are at the Studio and you can always use our wifi to look up painting ideas on line that an artist can come around and help you execute on canvas.
- You can stay for as long as you like between the hours of operation.
- Last freestylin’ session taken 1 hour before close
About The Artist:
Paul Kwitek is a Music Producer and Composer who defines a vast musical landscape. Integrating infectious groove-based dance music with the sounds of nature, exotic instrumentation, immersive soundscapes and ethnic world vocals. His techniques have resulted in unique musical experiences that are laced with visual imagery, raw energy and emotion.
Paul Kwitek’s journey into the world of music composition and production began very early, His first introduction to music was at the the age of 8 when his parents signed him up for music theory classes. During the late 1990’s Paul immigrated to Toronto Canada to start a new life which was also the beginning to his music Career. In 2000 he completed his diploma in Audio Engineering Technology and went on to study more music theory at Frederick Chopin’s Music school in Mississauga, Canada.
Since then, Paul has been relentless in writing a constant stream of very well received compositions. Paul Kwitek is always expanding his musical range by crossing over different stylistic and musical genres and coming up with a unique and versatile sound which he describes as World Electronic Music
The right elements of sound and production have enabled a number of successful collaborations with Grammy award winning band Deep Forest, World Award recipient Wes Madiko known for his work on the Lion King Films, Legendary Mongolian Tuva singer Sainkho Namtchylak, Neah who is best known for her lead voice in The Phantom of The Opera. Beside regular studio production and releases Paul Kwitek is a Professional Dj who has been booked at events across the globe sharing the bill with Moby, Skrillex, Infected Mushroom, Goldie ,Dub Fx , Christopher Lawrence just to name a few . in 2013 Paul has begun a new music project entitled Hemisphere which focuses on the experimental side of Ambient electronic music . Presently Paul continues to write new music and is working on a live concert which will Debut in Lublin Poland later this year.