Jan.12.19 Ah Oui! Le Paris!!!
The Studio Paint Bar
Here is a new Studio Release!
Let's face it, we at The Studio have serious wanderlust. Yes, we have been bitten by the travel bug, and it has hit us bad. And so- what do we do? We paint!!
Get your painting passport ready and your tickets for this event and let us take you on a journey through the streets of the world. When we travel, we love to stop into the cafés that add charm to each corner. We love to step into the wine bars that locals frequent and catch a glimpse of their life as they decompress in their time zone. We love to shop the little shoppes that line the streets and see what it is that makes this street, this town, this city unique.
Come and paint this unique street scene in one of our favourite cities, Paris. There is no hiding how much The Studio loves Paris. Our design and space is totally inspired by our trip to this beautiful city. The touches of glam alongside simple elegance is what makes us enjoy the ambiance of any place in Paris. The French expertly mix touches of luxury with everyday practicality, and we are so inspired by that.
This painting is painted by our Master Artist Aisling. She specializes in street scenes so vibrant and so real, you will want to step in. In this session, she will teach you how to work with a unique palette of darker tones, all mixed from the simple primary colours on your plate. You will recreate this charming street scene all while taking in some wonderful tunes, being immersed in a Parisian scene and enjoying some gourmet bites. Come and get away with us at The Studio!
Paint Party Details:
You will learn:
- basic beginner’s instructions to using acrylic paints
- how to mix colours
- how to plan out and paint a street scene
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the $45 Ticket Price:
- 2.5 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed for use in studio
- 3 appetizers that will be perfectly paired to go with our exclusive french wines. Please email us for any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.